Environmental Policy Statement
We are a Nationwide Company specialising in Smart Home and Automation Technologies.
It is our aim to comply with legislation and other requirements, continue to reduce the environmental impacts of our business and operate in an environmentally responsible manner.
EGD has a commitment to:
- Comply with all relevant legislation as a minimum standard.
- Minimise the effect of our activities on the environment and local community by identifying risk and ensuring appropriate mitigation measures are in place.
- Enforcing continuous monitoring and assessment of our environmental performance and work towards performance targets to ensure environmental improvement.
- Reduce waste production, promote recycling and the use of recycled and recyclable materials.
- Re-use of pallets.
- Where possible, we aim to re-use of any plastic packaging material that we receive.
- Recycle all cardboard and re-use cardboard by shredding to re-use as packaging.
- Work alongside those with credible environmental performance measures in place.
- Ensure staff employed by EGD are properly trained and motivated to conduct their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Work with our customers and suppliers to use natural resources efficiently and in a more sustainable way.
- Use registered waste disposal companies for removal of all waste streams.
- Ensure all company vehicles meet all emission standards.
- Consider all environmental impacts of new equipment or new work undertaken.
- Review and report on our environmental performance honestly and openly.